Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Sit In Doctors Report: 1/19/2016

Today I got the opportunity to sit in a doctors report by my mentor to one of her clients with consent by the client. This report was the report back from the place where a client gets the x-rays of their upper spinal chord and head. This x-ray allows my mentor to find the right place to adjust her clients so that she is able to adjust the nervous system correctly. The x-ray is also able to show the different positions in which the head lies so that my mentor is able to know what she can correct while being in a neutral position.

The doctors report included the summary about the line of work my mentor does and how it will benefit the client's position in the relationship. Comparing a lot of the benefits to everyday life, the client was able to understand the importance of a properly functioning nervous system. Then as my mentor continued to explain how this type of chiropractic will help, she began talking about how the nervous system make each person function throughout everyday life. The nervous system is very important as it sends signals from your mind to your body in order for it to move and systematically function everyday. This sit in doctor report allowed me to gain information about a topic that was helpful to my research. It gave me new and primary source information to help guide my essay topic and essay.

3 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment