Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Big Ideas Class: November 25, 2015

Today, I attended a class at the office called "The Big Ideas Talk". This class began with a presentation full of information on chiropractic, upper cervical chiropractic, what it means to be healthy, and what you can do to be healthy. A bulk of this talk was directed to clients of my mentor, but the information portion of what she does and how it relates to the body was very helpful in what I am researching. It helped direct my research towards a path where I focus more on the importance of the nervous system to the body rather than the affects that a dysfunctional nervous system has on your body. This was a big difference since I was able to focus on a more broad subject rather than something that it more specific.

This class was able to help me learn more about the field that my mentor is in. Being highly interested in upper cervical chiropractic, it was helpful to know the why behind this type of chiropractic. It also made it more knowledgeable to how the nervous system should really be functioning. A lot of people can mistake their pain for something else, but with a properly functioning nervous system, your body will be able to be more adept to healing faster and properly.

2 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment