Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Ladies' Night: 3/31/2016

Ladies' Night was a sold out event where women were able to get together and get pampered. Vendors from nail salons, hair salons, and other beauty salons came to donate their time to allow other women to benefit from such and event. This event was promoted by my mentors work and a lot of her sponsors and clients helped sell tickets to this event.

Volunteering at this event allowed me to gain more volunteer hours and allowed me to work with my mentor closely as I helped her sell tickets and work her booth at her event. I was able to explain to a lot of people what her line of work does and the background behind. It was helpful since I was able to use what I learned to my advantage informing others on what I learned so that they are educated as well.

6 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment