Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Post Volunteer Hours

As I finished my volunteer hours, I will continue to work with my mentor throughout the summer so that I am able to maintain a relationship before I head to college. Since I am much interested in the type of work she does, this would be helpful as I begin my first step of networking. Doing this will also keep me occupied during the summer with something that will help me in my future. As I study Health and Exercise Science, this will be a line of work right up my ally after I finish my undergraduate degree. I will be able to establish connections as I finish work. Since my mentor works for Specific Chiropractic, they also have a practice near where I am going to school so it will be helpful to work with that practice as well so that I am able to broaden my network base and continue my learning on a line of work that I am interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment