Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Office Work/ Sit- in Appointments: 1/18/2016

Today, I did a lot of work around the office. I filed papers, tidied up, and typed up reports. Although it was busy work, it was fun working for my mentor. I felt like I was one of her secretaries or interns doing work for her. Doing this work allowed for my mentor to finish most of the work she needed to get done before her workshop that was out of town. This work made me feel as if I was a part of her office.

I also sat in some client appointments with the consent of the client. A lot of the talks were friendly and they were helpful with my research as every one has a different functioning nervous system. It made me realize that everyone needs different things in order to have a properly functioning nervous system. Each nervous system reacts differently with different people so it was interesting to see what the thermo-graph read as it was being tested on their upper spinal cord.

4 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment